Your single access point to films, images and texts from selected collections of 38 film archives across Europe
KINONEDELJA No. 1
Aprašymas:1. The Moscow Union of Metal Workers celebrates the centenary of Karl Marx's birth. / A speech by the Soviet Peoples’ Commissar, Comrade Lenin. / Lev Trockij, the Peoples’ Commissar for Military Affairs, reviews the parade.
2. In Orša. Refugees return to a province formerly occupied by the Germans. / Refugees at the demarcation line. / Lined up to receive passes. / In Orša, the border between the Russian and German-occupied areas runs through the railway station. / Negotiations between the Russian and German forces. / Due to the shortage of train cars, refugees must wait for weeks to be sent home.
3. In Moscow, May 9. The case of P.E. Dybenko comes before the revolutionary tribunal. / The tribunal. / Tribunal chairman Berman. / Comrades Štejnberg and Egorov, counsels for the defense. / The prosecutor, Comrade Krylenko. / The former Peoples’ Commissar Pavel Dybenko, the accused. / Dybenko at Narva.
4. In Kursk. Comrade Podvojskij, the Peoples’ Commissar for Military Affairs, at a Red Army parade.
5. Petrograd. The Chairman of the Finnish People's Delegation, Manner, who fled to Russia.
6. In Moscow. People strolling in the Virgin-Field (Devič'e pole). / A toy stall.
Raktažodžiai:EFG1914 / World War I / Lenin; Trockij; Berman; Štejnberg; Egorov; Krylenko; Podvojskij; Dybenko; Manner / Centenary of Karl Marx's birth; Refugees return to a province formerly occupied by the Germans; Negotiations between the Russian and German forces; The case of Pavel Dybenko before the revolutionary tribunal; People strolling in the Virgin Fields / Orša; Moscow; Kursk; Petrograd / World War, 1914-1918 -- Refugees / City and town life