Your single access point to films, images and texts from selected collections of 38 film archives across Europe
KINONEDELJA No. 3
Popis:1. The Peoples’ Commissar for Food Rationing, Comrade Cjurupa. / The Peoples’ Commissar for Rationing in the Southern territories, Comrade Šljapnikov. / Head of the Army Rationing Committee, Zusmanovič.
2. Intelligensia working on farms behind the Butyrsk construction site. / Planting cabbage. / Townspeople plant potatoes in a large field.
3. Lunch for the unemployed in exchange for labor. / A meal costs one ruble and ten kopecks.
4. I.G. Cereteli arrives in Moscow in the capacity of the delegate from the Caucasus.
5. In Vladivostok. Commander of the counter-revolutionary forces in Siberia, Admiral Kolčak.
6. In Moscow. June 8. Wounded Russian prisoners of war return from German captivity. / Disembarkation. / Loading the wounded into ambulances. / Wooden shoes for our prisoners in Germany. / Armbands on tunics and greatcoats testify to the repression suffered by Russian officers of the 10th division in the Hannover region. / Head commander of the Soviet Army in the Northern Caucasus, Comrade Avtonomov.
7. In Petrograd. The Revolutionary Tribunal. Murder trial for O. Kokošin und A. Šingarev. / The accused, Kulikov and Basov.
8. The new Brjansk Station in Moscow. / The central platform for passengers.
9. A children’s festival held by the Peasant Soviet in the village of Mitišča. / Who is stronger?
Klíčová slova:EFG1914 / World War I / Cjurupa; Zusmanovič; Cereteli; Kolčak; Avtonomov; Kulikov; Basov / Intelligensia working on farms behind the Butyrsk construction site; Wounded Russian prisoners of war return from German captivity; Murder trial for Kokošin and Šingarev; The new Brjansk Station/Moscow; A children’s festival held by the Peasant Soviet / Butyrsk; Moscow; Vladivostok; Petrograd; Mitišča / City and town life / Rural conditions