Other title(s):Catholic Court Church in Dresden (1950)
Description:The black-and-white footage by Ernst Hirsch document the roof work on the Cathedral of St. Trinitatis or Catholic Court Church, carried out by master builder Hermann Ullrich at the beginning of the 1950s. The church had been destroyed during the air raids on Dresden in 1945.
This film was digitized as part of the model project "Sicherung des audiovisuellen Erbes in Sachsen" (Securing Audiovisual Heritage in Saxony) of the Film Association of Saxony (2018) in cooperation with: Hirsch Film Filmproduktion, Sächsische Landesbibliothek - Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek, funded by: Saxon State Ministry for Science and Art.
Keywords:VICTOR-E project / church / roof / construction worker / crane / historical architecture / Dresden
Provider:Sächsische Landesbibliothek - Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Dresden
/ SLUB Dresden, Filmverband Sachsen (Dresden), Hirsch Film (Dresden)
Production company:Hirsch Film Filmproduktion (Dresden)